Email Marketing Manager
Download as PDF
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ
Reports To: Director of Email Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
About the Job:
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for the successful management and reporting of initiatives in support of internal and affiliate email campaigns. We’re looking for a data-driven, highly organized individual who can see the big picture while being able to communicate the right data points to the right people.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Report on and analyze internal and affiliate campaigns against KPIs (conversion rates, customer lifetime value, profitability, ROI, etc.) and optimize accordingly
• Set up and deploy email campaigns (some coding experience is preferred)
• Work with creative team to develop new emails for partners
• Manage email calendar for internal and affiliate email campaigns
• Vet, set up, and manage email and lead generation affiliates
• Recommend and oversee list management practices including segmentation, list QA, data sanitation, scrubbing, opt outs, and suppressions
• Manage end-to-end email QA process for internal and affiliate email campaigns (proofing copy, checking links, placing test orders, etc.)
• Traffic email campaign requests and campaign assets
• Monitor unsubscribed for internal and affiliate email campaigns
• Recommend best practices, A/B testing, identify new trends in email, etc.
• Cross-departmental collaboration on major projects and new initiatives
• Strong knowledge and experience using third party email applications (Maropost, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Epsilon, Experian CheetahMail, Responsys, Silverpop, etc.); 2-4 years’ experience
• Experience working with and managing email and lead generation affiliates
• Experience with drip campaigns, onboarding campaigns, reactivation campaigns, shopping cart abandons/partials, and content newsletters
• Experience with A/B testing methodology, testing design, analysis, reporting, and providing actionable recommendations
• Knowledge of aspects of email marketing including delivery, analysis, CAN-SPAM legislation, industry best practices, and the end-to-end production process
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in marketing or a related field)
• Strong Microsoft Excel experience; experience with pivot tables a plus
• Excellent time-management, organizational, and project management skills
• Ability to quickly identify and address operational and process issues
• Strong communication skills
• Strong copywriting skills
• Team oriented!
• Positive attitude
• Experience with HTML coding for email
• Experience with Return Path and 250ok
About Atlantic Coast Brands
Atlantic Coast Brands creates iconic beauty brands by developing scientifically advanced products designed to deliver real results for its more than 10 Million customers worldwide. Our brands include, Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare, Keranique, Miracle Skin Transformer and Hydroxatone.
Since 2005, ACB has been the pioneer in 360 degree marketing, revolutionizing how customers access beauty solutions. Our beauty brands are sold online, TV, HSN, QVC, Print, Direct Mail as well as in retailers like Nordstrom, Ulta, Kohl’s and Costco. By allowing our customers to buy when, where and how they wish, ACB secures lasting customized relationships while strengthening brand awareness, brand messaging and loyalty. The company was also recognized by INC 500 as the 29th fastest growing consumer product companies in 2011. Our team is imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple & fast.
We offer a very competitive salary, outstanding benefits package including 401(k) plan with Company match, group medical and dental coverage, flexible-spending accounts, paid vacation, and FREE products, just to name a few.
Atlantic Coast Brands is located in Jersey City, New Jersey just minutes from mid-town Manhattan. Aside from our outstanding compensation and benefits package, we offer an incredibly upbeat and positive work environment. We are a dynamic Company and wonderful place to build your career. You really have to visit us to see for yourself.
Atlantic Coast Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Phone Calls Please
To Apply – Please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements mentioning Job Position to